Friday, December 28, 2012

The Story of a Girl takes HAPPINESS JAR one step further

Looking Forward to 2013


by

THE STORY OF A GIRL







As one year comes to a close we look forward to the new slate and clean starts that the year upcoming is providing us. We make resolutions that we plan to stick to. Most common ones are to lose weight and exercise, to quit a habit, or spend time with people we haven't lately.



A new idea on facebook has suggested to people to make a happiness jar for 2013. Every time something good or happy happens write it on a small piece of paper and drop it into the jar. At the end of the year take your jar and reread everything good that has happen to you during that year. Which I think is a fabulous idea!!


Along with this idea came my own idea. We as humans tend to remember bad experiences more often then good ones. So if I have a failure or a grudge or something come up that is negative to me I am going to write it down and put it in a shoe box. Through the whole 2013 year. So if I get a bad review on my book I write it down or print the review and put it in the shoe box. Now when the end of 2013 comes I will not read these problems and upsets. I will go in my back yard and dig a hole to bury them in. I will learn from my mistakes but I will not let them follow me into 2014.







So my New Years Resolutions are as typical:


  • Lose Weight
  • Exercise More
  • Eat Healthier
  • Spend less
  • Be more proactive in my life
  • Connect with friends and family more
  • Be the best person I can
  • Learn something new


Words That Make Sentences That Make Poems









I've Got You Covered


(Also available in the apple Ibookstore)
 
Find tony on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment