Thursday, April 24, 2014

A to Z challenge entry for "U"

 
 
This photo is from oh brooke. and it's free to download and print.
I so love the letter U, I do because as a child in Mexico we sang a song to the vowels (in Spanish of course) and each letter was described in a fun way; I loved getting to U described as the shape of my jump rope a childhood favorite.
Thus searching for the words with U numerous findings and I am fond of them all.
Ubiquitous rules in the world of U words, universally useful and a favorite word.
I love my umbrella and feel very safe under it. I use it in rain and to ward off the sunrays. It is useful and used with great frequency in South Florida.
Undue influence is one of my favorite terms in juridical jargon. It can undo a case for the lawyers I like (all on TV).
Understanding united unique we are told as Americans usually we are all very bold.
Usurping the stage in the Global Arena we know no surrender.
 
I could go on for many more sentences with the likes of unwarranted, unjustified, Unnecessary, untold.
Any favorite U words out there I forgot?
© M.C.V. Egan


No comments:

Post a Comment