Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dangerous games (Rossetti & MacLane Book 1 by by Jérôme Dumont




DANGEROUS GAMES What starts out as an ordinary divorce procedure ultimately takes lawyer Gabriel Rossetti and his client Amanda Deschamps on a thrilling adventure into the world of on-line gaming and personal data piracy.
From Nice to Montreal, at an accelerating pace set by an ever changing landscape of new technology, Gabriel and Amanda are drawn into a whirlwind of unexpected twists and turns that leave them – and the reader – breathless.
Relying on Gabriel’s valuable contacts and Amanda’s computer know-how, the duo has to unravel a dangerous web to save Amanda’s start-up video game company from falling victim to malicious players who have illegally stolen personal data from millions of on-line gamers.
See the universe of technology and video games in a light you never thought possible!
You’ll never look at your smartphone the same way again…

 

tweet with Jerome @JDumont06


In the Author's own words
I practiced law for nearly fifteen years in various countries such as Belgium (where I lived for 10
With the objective of confirming the adage, "the law opens many doors, provided you use one to leave" I made my escape from the legal world in 2008 into that of multimedia, namely the production of video games and mobile applications.
I had the pleasure to participate in the creation of a dozen games and to immerse myself in a crazy and creative environment where I could trade-in my suit for a pair of jeans!
years), my native south of France and Quebec, where I've been living for more than eight years.
I've been exposed to a mixture of cultures, influences and a variety of experiences that have all served, in turn, to satisfy and stimulate my curiosity.
My sense of humour and innate refusal to take myself too seriously also play a big role in how I see life: an attitude I credit to my grandmother, who instilled in me the love of a good turn of phrase and a play on words.
It was ultimately the accumulation of my life's experience, both professionally and personally, that prompted me to get into novel writing....
However, although the desire was there, the inspiration was not - at least not at first.
Then, one special morning, the characters I'd had in mind for a while began to come to life and the Rossetti & MacLane novels were born!


 

Un banal divorce va se transformer pour Maître Gabriel Rossetti en une aventure palpitante qui l’emmènera, en compagnie de sa cliente, Amandine Deschamps, PDG d’une startup florissante au Canada, dans l’univers des jeux sociaux et des dérives que la quantité de données récoltées par les téléphones intelligents permettent aujourd’hui…

De Nice à Montréal, au rythme effréné des nouvelles technologies, Gabriel et Amandine vont être entraînés dans un tourbillon de rebondissements aussi haletants qu’inattendus !
Ils devront compter sur les précieux contacts de Gabriel et le savoir-faire d’Amandine pour dénouer cet écheveau, sauver la compagnie d’Amandine, et mettre en échec les personnes mal intentionnées qui se sont appropriées illégalement les données sensibles de millions de joueurs.

Plongez au coeur des nouvelles technologies, découvrez l’univers des startups et des jeux sociaux sous un jour que vous n’auriez jamais soupçonné !

Vous ne regarderez plus votre téléphone intelligent comme avant…

No comments:

Post a Comment